PENMART01

Default Do you Senseo?

Anyone have a Senseo... do you like/hate it? I'm contemplating acquiring one
but would first like to hear first hand comments. I have already read all the
[33] reviews at eopinions.com, but to be honest, I found most of them
contrived, not very honest (most folks tend to be supportive when it's their
money spent).

It seems the Senseo commercial comes on the TV more and more often, I kind of
like it, in a 'sick' sort of way (they all seem genuinely retarded, especially
that black guy). From the facial expressions it seems, to me, that they are
selling a masturbatory device rather than a coffee brewer. I like the zoftig
broad in the sateen nightgown, the one shown early on and then again at the
end... great cleavage.

So, do I toss all my coffee brewing equipment and buy a Senseo, or not?

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon