Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Gunner[_4_] Gunner[_4_] is offline

Default Trolls

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gunner wrote:
>
>> Then give up your pretense Booger and post some real recipes you have
>> actually cooked Ok.

> Nobody is obligated to live up to *your* expectations, you're not God.
> You're not even a newgroup moderator, you're just another user.
>
> Nobody has to prove anything to you, or to anybody else in this NG. If
> you see a recipe that you like, cook it for yourself. If you see a
> recipe you don't like, say what you want, nobody has to defend anything
> from your criticism, unless they feel like it.
>
> You can behave like a gentleman, or you can make an ass of yuorself,
> it's your choice.
>
>> Stop being a CA Neo Nazi.

> Keep all the political stuff in the political NG's. This NG is about
> *cooking*.

Good, very good, we are slowing moving to the right level here now, Booger.
all you have to do is give on this Taco swamp BS you are so blinded by,
post a recipe, a real one without all the BS "My momma" or my great
ancestor "Moses" crap in it. One that you actually made or ate that did not
contain dogs, rats, smoked monkey or humans in it. and stop with the CA
neonazi reversal rhetoric.

Booger a leopard does not change its spots but you can be forgiven for your
racist attitude but you will be judged by what you write. So don't be nasty
to the lady again telling her to sell her tamales at the Wal-Mart cuz it
ain't a Christmas thing according to you. The one thing you are right on is
I am not much of a gentleman and I am a scrapper.