Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Trolls

I do not want the local NG troll to get to far with his damage control cuz
he does not deserve respect, nor pity, certainly not consideration. He is
at best very childish but more so, he deserves nothing but contempt
because this person pretend to be Pro Mexican yet talks such anti Mexican
rhetoric and such conspiracy theory crap. He relishes in the fact that he
has been able to pull his little scam for so long he has built a new persona
here a false family tree that he cannot let it go and fade away .

Have I been goading him you bet ya. I am trying to get him to make as many
mistakes as possible. I will admit this is a slick one smart but mostly
socially retarded, a recluse and one needing a lot of validation.

I have to laugh at his contributions to the recipes this last month he
stands up and takes credit for turning this NG around on: , making Dead
Bread, cooking Guinea Pigs, eating Offal, smoked Monkey Meat. What Mexican
Delights these are. His clamor that we should all recognize the proper
etiquette in Formal eating style is so unrealistic that he challenges those
who have actual experience there, native and non adult. Course he will
state he know he is correct because of his great ancestor that was kin to
( insert nom de jour) .......

I encourage you to research this yourself.

Type in Yahoo.com, then type in in the Yahoo search
.. note there is an space between flying and booger if you type it in
yourself. but here is what you get:

Favorite Motors
Body:, "B-12" <
> writes:> Gene Cash wrote: > > > >
I know what they were thinking with the NR750[1]... but... ummm, ...
recreation-news.com/rec.motorcycles.tech/74799/ - 45k - Cached - Similar
pages

And some more whiney ass illegals are bitching as usual - Foros ...
"The Being" > wrote in message ... On 3 Jun 2006
16:45:08 -0700, "The Being" > ...
forums.terra.com/forums/gforum.cgi?post=253354;guest=6176478 - 49k -
Cached - Similar pages

Mailgate Search Engine: talk.politics.european-union ...
Mailgate.ORG Search Engine: search on newsgroup
talk.politics.european-union.

- 5k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Here are some others you need to look up mostly on this NG to see the boys
position:

The Anti-Taco Speaks >
Consider the Implications >
Menu On The Wall >
Let's Pretend >
Say What? >
Como se dice en ingles? >
Taco Eaters Anonymous >
Been around the block >
The Galloping Gourmand >
Nice try, but no cigar >
Isadore >
Myth >
Waking up in the Alley on New years

These were used here on this NG! go back and look to see where the boy would
be either disparaging or supporting himself

And Least we forget about his political bent and predjustice to the Mexican
people, please research these closely:
:
the >

Head Busting >
The Blindingly Brilliant

So I do have to ask exactly how is this little boy wired? Lets see we have
his Jewish ancestry escaping from the Spanish Inquisition only to get
persecuted in France then escaping to England and coming over to the New
World and becoming the merchants and adn kin to 7 or perhaps 8 presidents,
then facing we have his ancestors facing down 40,000 screaming solider at
Shiloh to win the war and then his grannie moving to South Dakota and never
eating a taco nor tamale until she was 40 and moving to CA where she died
the year he was born , yet his po Mommie had to suffer him growing up a po
white boy barly kept the family fed, then one day the was shooting at >
pops wrong story. His Mexican neighbors fed him and kept him sustained
till he is now a Taco time Professor riding on Motocross bikes and
disparaging the Illegal and the food in this country

Ok so there is a bit of literate license here but nothing compared to what
this TROLL will try to make you beleive.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:
> I do not want the local NG troll to get to far with his damage control cuz
> he does not deserve respect, nor pity, certainly not consideration.

Settle down, young man. Act your age.

We are just starting on The Way Forward, out of the Great Taco Swamp.
Most of the resident trolls and master debaters are absent.

Please don't drag us back into Ensenada Jim territory with all your
flaming and trolling.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gunner wrote:
>> I do not want the local NG troll to get to far with his damage control
>> cuz
>> he does not deserve respect, nor pity, certainly not consideration.

> Settle down, young man. Act your age.
>
> We are just starting on The Way Forward, out of the Great Taco Swamp.
> Most of the resident trolls and master debaters are absent.
>
> Please don't drag us back into Ensenada Jim territory with all your
> flaming and trolling.

Then give up your pretense Booger and post some real recipes you have
actually cooked Ok. Stop being a CA Neo Nazi.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:

> Then give up your pretense Booger and post some real recipes you have
> actually cooked Ok.

Nobody is obligated to live up to *your* expectations, you're not God.
You're not even a newgroup moderator, you're just another user.

Nobody has to prove anything to you, or to anybody else in this NG. If
you see a recipe that you like, cook it for yourself. If you see a
recipe you don't like, say what you want, nobody has to defend anything
from your criticism, unless they feel like it.

You can behave like a gentleman, or you can make an ass of yuorself,
it's your choice.

> Stop being a CA Neo Nazi.

Keep all the political stuff in the political NG's. This NG is about
*cooking*.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Gunner wrote:
>
>> Then give up your pretense Booger and post some real recipes you have
>> actually cooked Ok.

> Nobody is obligated to live up to *your* expectations, you're not God.
> You're not even a newgroup moderator, you're just another user.
>
> Nobody has to prove anything to you, or to anybody else in this NG. If
> you see a recipe that you like, cook it for yourself. If you see a
> recipe you don't like, say what you want, nobody has to defend anything
> from your criticism, unless they feel like it.
>
> You can behave like a gentleman, or you can make an ass of yuorself,
> it's your choice.
>
>> Stop being a CA Neo Nazi.

> Keep all the political stuff in the political NG's. This NG is about
> *cooking*.

Good, very good, we are slowing moving to the right level here now, Booger.
all you have to do is give on this Taco swamp BS you are so blinded by,
post a recipe, a real one without all the BS "My momma" or my great
ancestor "Moses" crap in it. One that you actually made or ate that did not
contain dogs, rats, smoked monkey or humans in it. and stop with the CA
neonazi reversal rhetoric.

Booger a leopard does not change its spots but you can be forgiven for your
racist attitude but you will be judged by what you write. So don't be nasty
to the lady again telling her to sell her tamales at the Wal-Mart cuz it
ain't a Christmas thing according to you. The one thing you are right on is
I am not much of a gentleman and I am a scrapper.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:
> "The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> > You can behave like a gentleman, or you can make an ass of yuorself,
> > it's your choice.

> Good, very good, we are slowing moving to the right level here now, Booger.
> all you have to do is give on this Taco swamp BS you are so blinded by,
> post a recipe, a real one without all the BS "My momma" or my great
> ancestor "Moses" crap in it.

This recipe is dedicated to the entity who calls himself "Gunner".

Seek professional help, son.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default was Trolls now lets get those recipes flowqing boys and girls

"The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Gunner wrote:
>> "The Galloping Gourmand" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > You can behave like a gentleman, or you can make an ass of yuorself,
>> > it's your choice.

>> Good, very good, we are slowing moving to the right level here now,
>> Booger.
>> all you have to do is give on this Taco swamp BS you are so blinded by,
>> post a recipe, a real one without all the BS "My momma" or my great
>> ancestor "Moses" crap in it.

> This recipe is dedicated to the entity who calls himself "Gunner".
>
> Seek professional help, son.

That was way too easy.