Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default pull my finger pot roast

In article . com>,
"naked on the phone" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article .com>,
> > "naked on the phone" > wrote:
> >
> > > this is so dumb ass all get out
> > >
> > > anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?
> > >
> > > maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

> > Cabbage.
> >
> > And cook it with beer.

> well if you think it's ok, maybe add some corn beef? or some german
> sausage? you know, put some oil in the mix, I don't wanna cramp my
> guests, just give them some afterthoughts
> something to remember the meal by. a big glass of cold white wine
> might move things along.

Sausage would be good but be sure to serve beer!

Oh, and quartered hard boiled eggs in the pre-entree' salad. <eg>

I had steamed cabbage this morning with just a little salt and pepper,
and some of that home made turkey/pork sausage that we made a couple of
weeks ago.

I skipped the beer tho' but I did have some HB eggs with breakfast.

I'm sure it'll be entertaining later tonight...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.