Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default pull my finger pot roast

this is so dumb ass all get out

anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?

maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"naked on the phone" > wrote:

> this is so dumb ass all get out
>
> anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?
>
> maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

Cabbage.

And cook it with beer.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "naked on the phone" > wrote:
>
> > this is so dumb ass all get out
> >
> > anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?
> >
> > maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

> Cabbage.
>
> And cook it with beer.

well if you think it's ok, maybe add some corn beef? or some german
sausage? you know, put some oil in the mix, I don't wanna cramp my
guests, just give them some afterthoughts
something to remember the meal by. a big glass of cold white wine
might move things along.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

naked on the phone wrote:
> this is so dumb ass all get out
>
> anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?
>
> maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

Ham hocks, navy beans, collards... no finger pulling required! hehe
http://i11.tinypic.com/2vafozm.jpg

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"naked on the phone" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > In article .com>,
> > "naked on the phone" > wrote:
> >
> > > this is so dumb ass all get out
> > >
> > > anyone got a nice gassy recipe for pot roast?
> > >
> > > maybe throw in a few old onions? something tart

> > Cabbage.
> >
> > And cook it with beer.

> well if you think it's ok, maybe add some corn beef? or some german
> sausage? you know, put some oil in the mix, I don't wanna cramp my
> guests, just give them some afterthoughts
> something to remember the meal by. a big glass of cold white wine
> might move things along.

Sausage would be good but be sure to serve beer!

Oh, and quartered hard boiled eggs in the pre-entree' salad. <eg>

I had steamed cabbage this morning with just a little salt and pepper,
and some of that home made turkey/pork sausage that we made a couple of
weeks ago.

I skipped the beer tho' but I did have some HB eggs with breakfast.

I'm sure it'll be entertaining later tonight...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Om wrote:

> I had steamed cabbage this morning with just a little salt and pepper,
> and some of that home made turkey/pork sausage that we made a couple of
> weeks ago.
>
> I skipped the beer tho' but I did have some HB eggs with breakfast.
>
> I'm sure it'll be entertaining later tonight...

If you REALLY want entertainment:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20583

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Ham hocks, navy beans, collards... no finger pulling required! hehe
> http://i11.tinypic.com/2vafozm.jpg
>
> Sheldon

damn shure is

that looks like it could hurt a fella
wonder how dill would taste in that
i smell... chili powder... garlic.. onion...
that's rich enough to keep you down to one bowl

some toasted white bread with butter

hot pepper rings

cold pepsi

hot korn bread

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Dec 2006 16:53:04 -0600, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>Om wrote:
>
>> I had steamed cabbage this morning with just a little salt and pepper,
>> and some of that home made turkey/pork sausage that we made a couple of
>> weeks ago.
>>
>> I skipped the beer tho' but I did have some HB eggs with breakfast.
>>
>> I'm sure it'll be entertaining later tonight...

>If you REALLY want entertainment:
>
>http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20583
>
>Bob

don't click on the beer trick one... you'll be sorry

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> If you REALLY want entertainment:
>
> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=20583
>
> Bob

ROFL!!! So he does not know how to "rectify" performance anxiety???

At least it worked in the "end"........
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Disappointing pull Tim[_12_] Barbecue 10 13-06-2009 06:12 AM
OT, Google better pull-up! will they crash? Barry General Cooking 52 01-05-2007 09:06 PM
Butterscotch Pull Aparts jacqueline austin Recipes (moderated) 0 10-03-2007 05:34 PM
ideas please to pull this off Ninip General Cooking 4 24-12-2004 12:01 AM
How long does it take to pull pork? Jesse Skeens Barbecue 31 11-07-2004 03:17 AM