Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default I Am New To This Group

maxine in ri said...

> wrote:
>> Hi Friends
>> As we share same interest; I joined this group. Hope together we can
>> share a lots of tips in cooking and recepies.
>>

>> Thank'X & Regards
>> SB

> Welcome, SB. Be aware that this is an open forum, and things sometimes
> get a bit heated, if you'll pardon the pun. And sometimes, for no
> reason you can discern, folks'll get rude. In general, with those two
> caveats, folks here are just fine and a pleasure to converse with.
>
> Enjoy,
> maxine in ri

Just be ware of maxine in ri. She can cast spells!!! ...I've heard that
with a snap of her fingers you'll try foods you've hated all your life.

And tip-toe around Margaret, lest you fall into the whirlpool of her
generosity, although it's highly recommended.

Oh, and nancy, she's just about as fun as they come. Brutally opinionated
with good reason, they're her opinions and we lover that about her.

Jill, our favorite Southern belle! When you open the door, she turns on
the stove.

Om, she's a good egg with the astonishing ability to type 100 usenet
posts per minute. Wrestles emus.

sf, hangs out in the most expensive city in the USA. Likes flowers in her
hair and sourdough bread.

LadyJane, I picture a long cool woman in a black dress. What are my
chances?

Jani, mother and trollop and charmer and head of a spicy motorcycle gang.

Well, that most of the women in my black book, I could go on and on.

Andy
Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss and teller!