Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Electric Roaster Ovens

Oh pshaw, on Mon 27 Nov 2006 08:00:23p, Wayne Boatwright meant to say...

> Oh pshaw, on Mon 27 Nov 2006 08:33:40p, ms. tonya meant to say...
>
>> Thanks Wayne.
>>
>> I did see your pic on other cooking ng of your westinghouse model and
>> that's what made me to start looking online for one myself.
>>
>> My grandmother and mother both had the same as yours way back in the
>> 50's and I was just hoping to find a decent model as most appliances
>> today are junk plastic.

> You're welcome. As I said, I've looked at both brands of what is now on
> the market. Personally, if I had to choose one over the other, I would
> probably go with the 18 qt. Hamilton Beach. I don't believe anyone
> makes a 20 qt. anymore. If I were going to buy a smaller one, I'd go
> with the oval Nesco. Both very good brands for this product.
>
> Hope you get one and enjoy it!

Aha! I was wrong. Hamilton Beach also makes a 22 qt. model that I just
found, but you probably already know that since you've been looking. I
would probably still stay with the 18 qt.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Cats don't brag about whom they have slept with.