Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Jack Tyler Jack Tyler is offline

Default Thanksgiving meal mostly original Amerindian stuff

The Galloping Gourmand wrote:

> Yes, we are probably about ninth cousins. I'm related to both Adams,
> Pierce, Grant, and the Bushs and Taft, but I haven't looked up Tyler.

Jack is my nickname. My name is John Tyler. President John Tyler,
Harry Truman and I are all descended from the same person (John Tyler),
the first white child born in Kentucky (1775 in Boonesboro). Back when
I had more time to waste, I was active in a slew of lineage
societies... now, I can barely remember the names of all of them. My
Tyler ancestors came to this country from Kent, England in the middle
1600's through Maryland... then moved through Virginia to Kentucky...
then Arkansas... then (unfortunately) Oklahoma... then Texas.

Jack