Posted to rec.food.sourdough
mjd mjd is offline

Default cranberry walnut rolls w/ NYT recipe

Hi Eric -

I baked without a cover on the pyrex dish and w/ no steam in oven as I
didn't want a crusty exterior on these sweeter rolls. I used sweetened
dried cranberries instead of the unsweetened ones (I din't know you
could even purchase these). I would certainly try the unsweetened
ones instead but chop them up a bit and mix them with sugar (add an
ounce of sugar per ounce of dried cranberries) before adding them to
the bread.

Good luck.

Mike D.