Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Turkey Gravy Revisited (long)

Oh pshaw, on Thu 23 Nov 2006 10:15:49p, Bronwyn meant to say...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> I've always made decent gravy, in fact most people would say excellent,
>> but I wanted to try something different this year. The results were
>> superior to anything I've made in the past. This is what I did...
>>
>>[snip]
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright
>>
>> Useless Invention: Solar powered night light.

> Your're way too good Wayne! What a good job. Hope your TDay and
> festivities are everything you wish for.
>
> Cheers
> Bronwyn

Why thanks, Bronwyn! Coming from you, I consider that a huge compliment!

We had a lovely and very relaxing day. This was our last holiday meal in
this house, as we are moving in December, sometime just short of Christmas.
I'm looking forward to a new and larger kitchen.

Have you planned your Christmas meal yet? I'm always curious, since our
climates/seasons are topsy turvy.

Warm regards,