Default User

Default What's in St. Louis?

Dog3 wrote:

> Woo Hoo!! Another Chuy fan. I was there the night they opened. They ran
> out of guacamole. I loved the place and have been going back every since.

I'll second that. I wish they'd bring back chicken mole though.

> > Like sports celebrity steakhouse? Dierdorf and Hart's or Mike
> > Shannon's downtown.

> Never been.

I've not really heard that good of things about either.

> > Four star? Tony's, also downtown.

> Yep. My parents go there a great deal and sometimes I'm lucky enough for
> an invite.

Excellent of course. I also like Kemoll's.

> We disagree. O'Connel's is highly over rated IMO. I rate them right up
> there with Busch's Grove in the "We've been coming here for generations"
> category. I'm an ex Grove person.

I'll have to disagree with you to a certain extent, we've been going to
oakies after games for a long time. However I don't get burgers there,
normally the roast beef or the roast pork Thursday special.

For burgers, I like Blueberry Hill. Lots of interesting Rock and Roll
memorabilia too.

If you like beer, a good restaurant is St. Louis Brewery & Tap Room,
which is the eatery associated with the Schlafly brewing operation. They
have a myriad of different beers and good food too.

Brian Rodenborn