SS2

Default Good brand name for ceramic bakeware?

I've purchased LeCrueset (sp?)ceramic stuff and prefer it over some of the
other things out there. I also have a few items from DANSK that work very
nicely.
I do use my Le Crueset cast iron dutch ovens ALL the time, but they DO have
a line of ceramic. They have clearance sales at the outlets 2x's a year.
(I'm pretty sure it is ceramic as opposed to stoneware). Garage sales are
sometimes a good place to find cookware items - cheap.

Chantal is one other brand I"ve purchased in the past. I think I bought
mine at Kohl's, but I would guess any department store would carry it. (not
a Walmart or Kmart). I know that is microwave safe - it says so on the
bottom of the baking dish.

SS