DJS0302

Default I have a problem

>We will be leaving on vacation , and I have nearly ten pound of potatoes
>that will surely be ruined before we are home again. I know they do not
>freeze well. What can I do to keep from loosing them? They are starting
>to sprought. So need to do something right away. We are not going to be
>able to eat them. Any ideals will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
>kindly , in advance. Kate

Well I'm no expert on potatoes but I've seen frozen potato dishes in the
grocery store. There's a whole section in the grocery store with nothing but
things such as french fries, tater tots, hah browns, etc. The only thing is
all those items are partially cooked. Have you thought about making things
like scalloped potatoes or potatoes au gratin and then freezing the dish after
it's cooked?