Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pumpkin Martini

Oh pshaw, on Thu 09 Nov 2006 12:08:18a, meant to say...

> On 9 Nov 2006 07:47:18 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
> <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>But not as bad as a "Phillips Screwdriver"... 1 part vodka to 2 parts
>>Phillips Milk of Magnesia.

> Eeeeew! Does that really exist or is it a joke?

Back in the day... It was introduced as a drink to ward off an upset
stomach, then later became a joke. These days it's listsed as a drink of
vodka and Sunny Delight. I'd rather have the Milk of Magnesia. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

(I may not agree with a word you say, but I shall
defend unto my death your right to say it. (Voltaire)