Kate ......

Default I have a problem

I was hoping someone would tell me a way to freeze them. I have heard you can't
freeze potatoes successfully. But see they are in veggie combinations in the
freezer section at the groceries. I didn't want to go to the bother if its not
going to be a good way. Not a lot of sense in taking all the time and freezer
space. Its not a big deal. Just hoping to save them. Thank you so very much
for the suggestions. I may give them a try. Kate