Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Ray Calvert Ray  Calvert is offline

Default Wine from kits

I would recommend you go one of two ways.

Either to a something like a Gewürztraminer. there are some very nice kits
for this medium sweet white wine and the ones I have made have come out very
nice. If you are not familiar with this wine, don't worry, most are not.
It is a very nice wine.

Or make a picnic style fruit wine. The Island Mist has some very nice ones.
My favorite is the Peach, Apricot, Chardonnay.

Good luck. You will probably fine that making wine is much easier and much
for forgiving than making beer.

Ray

oups.com...