Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default Bettter Than Bouillon (?)

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:48:58 GMT, "Janet Puistonen"
> wrote:
>TammyM wrote:
>> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 02:33:07 GMT, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:
>>> I buy the Minors brand. Or even the Knorr or Tones. All three
>>> are less salty than BTB, so you can add flavor without as much
>>> salt.

>> Really? Less salty than BTB? Hmm, will have to give that a try, I've
>> been reasonably satisfied with BTB but the saltiness of these products
>> is always an issue.
>>
>> TammyM

>I have to disagree. I used to use Knorr exclusively, and it is at least as
>salty as BTB, probably more.

Well that's what I was thinking! I've used Knorrs and always found it
to be salty. But I was more keen on trying the others. I seem to
remember someone else recommending Minors brand (someone whose opinion
I respected but now can't remember!) Prob is, I've never seen Minors
or Tones anywhere here. So I'd have to order online.

TammyM