Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou Decruss[_1_] Lou Decruss[_1_] is offline

Default Bettter Than Bouillon (?)

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:17:03 -0400, († cal) wrote:

>Does anyone know about this product with many flavors or has anyone used
>it?
>
>i was told it was good and higher in protein than the others?
>
>Our store doesn't carry them....who does?
>
>Thank you for any help.
>
>cal

I've posted about BTB before. I use it for making Italian beef. It's
reduced salt, but I guess from this thread some still find it salty.
That's not my experience and I'm not a salt fan. You can buy it
online. I think it's a very good product.

http://www.superiortouch.com/index.html

Lou