Posted to rec.food.cooking
Zywicki Zywicki is offline

Default Soft corn tortillas

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:40:21 GMT, jay wrote:
>

> Chicken Bakes are good! I'm not wild about the pizza, though.

I've learned to stop worryind and Love the Pizza. Once I learned to
like the sauce (it
doesn't have that zingy tomatoey punch I like, it's more like a meat
sauce) I decided
it was good stuff.

> And I haven't tried whatever dog they're using this decade (used
> to be Nathan's and Hebrew National in the past).

As a unrepentant Pollock, I can't love beef dogs. Pork, natural casing
dogs
are what I love. Koegels or Kowaslki.

> Just don't buy the Thyme
> - it's mostly woody stems. Buy the $4 bottle of McCormick's at
> CostCo instead.
>
> -sw

If you have a little patch of yard free, spend your $4.00 on a live
plant or two and you'll soon find yourself with plenty of Thyme on your
hands. Yes, I am ashamed of myself.

Greg Zywicki
Did you get an Ice Cream Bar? I want an Ice Cream bar.