Posted to rec.food.cooking
PickyJaz PickyJaz is offline

Default It's cold outside!!!

On Oct 15, 3:23 am, Andy <q> wrote:
> It's 32 F. degrees outside. (( The house is creaking.
> I don't know if I can wait until 10 a.m. for brunch.
> Got my slippers on, for cryin' out loud!
> Those Farmer's Almanac folks know what they're talking about.
> The BUMS!!!

Andy, I cannot imagine such weather. My average daily winter temps run
'round 60 degrees, with an occasional night getting below 50. Plus, my
winter runs through ony about four months, and the rest of most any
year is summer. Pretty much just two seasons here in the Southern
California High Desert.

....Picky
Who'llNotBuyTheLastPizzaPiece,ButSureWillAndy-ShareFrom
TheTwoXlargePerOrderNightsSheFreezesIntoTwosForOth erDays.