Posted to rec.food.cooking
Green Mtn. Griller Green Mtn. Griller is offline

Default Silly Question

Had the show "Numb3rs" on the TV earlier tonight, though we weren't really
paying attention to it, But I did pick up on a line from a female to one of
the shows stars (not Judd Hersch!), that she had heard that women find men
who cook sexy. I had to ask DW if that was true and she agreed
(sarcastically, I think - "oh, yes dear"), but I really think her answer was
biased by the fact that I do the dishes, also! Do any of you gals out there
think that men who can cook are sexy? Oops! GTG! DW just "mentioned" that
those dishes in the drainboard aren't going to put themselves away! ;-)