Old 14-10-2006, 06:16 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Silly Question

Had the show "Numb3rs" on the TV earlier tonight, though we weren't really
paying attention to it, But I did pick up on a line from a female to one of
the shows stars (not Judd Hersch!), that she had heard that women find men
who cook sexy. I had to ask DW if that was true and she agreed
(sarcastically, I think - "oh, yes dear"), but I really think her answer was
biased by the fact that I do the dishes, also! Do any of you gals out there
think that men who can cook are sexy? Oops! GTG! DW just "mentioned" that
those dishes in the drainboard aren't going to put themselves away! ;-)

Old 15-10-2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Green Mtn. Griller" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Had the show "Numb3rs" on the TV earlier tonight, though we weren't really
paying attention to it, But I did pick up on a line from a female to one
of the shows stars (not Judd Hersch!), that she had heard that women find
men who cook sexy. I had to ask DW if that was true and she agreed
(sarcastically, I think - "oh, yes dear"), but I really think her answer
was biased by the fact that I do the dishes, also! Do any of you gals out
there think that men who can cook are sexy? Oops! GTG! DW just
"mentioned" that those dishes in the drainboard aren't going to put
themselves away! ;-)

So the lack of replies leads me to believe: 1. Gender identities are being
protected; I appreciate that. After all, you don't know me at all. 2. It
was such a silly question that a dumbass like myself doesn't deserve a
reply. In which case, you've been speaking to folks who do know me! ;-)

Old 15-10-2006, 04:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Green Mtn. Griller" wrote

[...]

Well, there is something to be said for a guy who knows his way
around a kitchen. Let's just say I would not find it particularly sexy if
a guy claimed he couldn't even figure out how to open a can of soup.
I've heard of guys like that.

So, I operate under the assumption that a guy I think is sexy of course
knows how to cook. So far I'm right.

nancy

Old 15-10-2006, 04:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Green Mtn. Griller" wrote in message
news[email protected]
Had the show "Numb3rs" on the TV earlier tonight, though we weren't really
paying attention to it, But I did pick up on a line from a female to one
of the shows stars (not Judd Hersch!), that she had heard that women find
men who cook sexy. I had to ask DW if that was true and she agreed
(sarcastically, I think - "oh, yes dear"), but I really think her answer
was biased by the fact that I do the dishes, also! Do any of you gals out
there think that men who can cook are sexy? Oops! GTG! DW just
"mentioned" that those dishes in the drainboard aren't going to put
themselves away! ;-)

I took over cooking when I retired.

When my wife tells this to her friends,
the response is envy...Envy...ENVY !

rj

Silly Question -- How do YOU eat sardines? Janet B General Cooking 76 17-02-2015 09:20 PM
A Silly Sourdough Question Merryb Sourdough 53 08-05-2008 08:46 PM
silly question Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 27 17-01-2007 09:36 PM
A silly question.. Amamba Barbecue 1 12-08-2006 03:37 AM
Silly ink sponge question Jumping Jack Flash Cooking Equipment 6 04-12-2004 01:54 PM