Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Panasonic YD 150 bread machine - HELP!

Melba's Jammin' wrote on 12 Oct 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> I posted this to the baking group, too.
>
> Is the thing supposed to sit there and do NOTHING for more than a half
> hour after I've put the ingredients in and selected the Basic cycle and
> pressed the red start/stop button?
>
> I don't have the manual, only Lora Brody's Bread Machine Baking book and
> the machine's owners are in Disneyworld and unavailable.
>
> HELP!!
> I await your counsel.
> (And by now the warm water isn't warm!)

I think the auto mode bake bread while you sleep (timer) mode is turned on.
So examine how to shut it off and turn on the I want bread right now mode.
Sorry I can't be of more help.