Z GIRL

Default Grilling Salmon

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> alzelt wrote:
> > Z GIRL wrote:
> >
> >> I am grilling Salmon for company Saturday. I am looking for grilling
> >> time ( Salmon is 2.75 lb whole filet.) And I need a tasty way to
> >> season it but not Cajun or blackened.
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >> Barbara
> >>

> > When you grill it, place three cuts on each side of the salmon,
> > crosswise. Also, inside the cavity, place a few sprigs of herbs.

> I'm thinking the terms "whole" and "fillet" are confusing. Of course, I
> don't live in the Pacific NW where salmon swim upstream and get caught
> fresh.
>
> Jill

It is a fillet, not a portion of the salmon with a cavity. I have decided to
grill without the foil. ( I did look for the grilling foil yesterday at
Meijers and they did not have it.) I will spray the grates with pam first
and get the grill very hot as recommended. I am not familiar with tamari. Is
it as salty as soy sauce? One of the guest is a Kidney patient and has to
have low sodium. You guys are great, I appreciate all of the ideas. ;-)

Barbara