PENMART01

Default Grilling Salmon

>Yep - sole is very delicate. I wouldn't even attempt sole fillets on a
>grill.
>
>Jill

Sole grills beautifully. Gotta leave the skin intact (all grilled fish should
have its skin intact, not only holds together better, skin contains fat, adds
flavor, and keeps moist), and since sole fillets are fairly thin there is no
need to flip, grill skin down, then dust top with a bit of paprika. However,
I'd recommend grilling whole stuffed sole, or tornados of sole (wrap skinned
fillets around a shrimp, wrap in bacon, and skewer.

NO FRIGGIN' ALUMINUM!

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon