Brian Barcus

Default Grilling Salmon

Nancy Dooley wrote:

> pepper and lots of lemon juice. Wrap the package air-tight (I tent
> it) and put on the grill - medium hot - plan to turn it once. I do it
> for a total of about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.

If the fish is wrapped air tight it's just getting steamed. That
is easier to do in a steamer basket on the stove than on a grill.

The Irish believe that fairies are extremely fond of good wine.
The proof of the assertion is that in the olden days royalty
would leave a keg of wine out for them at night. Sure enough, it
was always gone in the morning.
- Irish Folklore