PENMART01

Default Grilling Salmon

>(Karen O'Mara) writes:
>
>"jmcquown" wrote:
>> I use Reynolds Wrap Release Non-stick Grill Foil (it's perforated) for fish
>> on the grill - keeps the fish from flaking and falling through the grate

>but
>> the fish is still grilled, not 'steamed' in a foil packet.

>This product sounds like a winner. I have a basket-type of grill thing
>that I use to bbq salmon but it's hecka pain to clean.

Are you some kinda trailer trash... what a ridiculous product... what do you
think the outer leaves of iceberg lettuce are for... NEVER COOK FISH IN
ALUMINUM... folks living near bodies of water have been perfecting fish
grilling for thousands of years, they had no steenkin' aluminium. Perhaps they
used Alcoa Seaweed.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon