Nancy Dooley

Default Grilling Salmon

"Z GIRL" > wrote in message >...
> I am grilling Salmon for company Saturday. I am looking for grilling time
> ( Salmon is 2.75 lb whole filet.) And I need a tasty way to season it but
> not Cajun or blackened.
>

> Thanks,
> Barbara

I like to wrap whole or half salmon in heavy-duty foil (a couple
layers) - butter the foil, put the salmon on, drop some big pats of
butter along the top of the fish, sprinkle with some dill, a little
pepper and lots of lemon juice. Wrap the package air-tight (I tent
it) and put on the grill - medium hot - plan to turn it once. I do it
for a total of about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.

N.