Sue D.

Default Country White Bread from a Machine!!!

On Fri, 21 May 2004 13:53:55 -0700, "Blooming Rose News"
> wrote:

>I have now received 5 e-mails from someone who didn't have the courtesy of
>leaving their name but, in no uncertain terms, proceeded to tell me that I
>have done a newsgroup no-no. Although I do take exception to being called a
>spammer!
>
>Seems as though I posted my URL so people could get my 5 page bread recipe
>directly from my website and evidently that is not allowed.
>
>Well, I apologize profusely. I am new to the newsgroup thing and since
>there is no posted guidelines, I didn't realize that this is just not done
>(bad netiquette). I just figured that the link would be better than posting
>a 5 page recipe.
>
>Thank you and if there is anyone out there who monitors the group, you can
>remove my posting. I will refrain from any further postings.
>
>regards,
>
>Blooming Rose
>

>> > http://www.hernlund.com/breads&.htm
>> >
>> > Blooming Rose

www.hernlund.com

stuff snipped!

No Blooming Rose, you did not spam...this group is not monitored
and your web site is great! Thanks for sharing. Stick around...it
gets crazy sometimes, but it's a great place to handout!

Sue D.