Posted to rec.food.cooking
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Shopping cart thief

I've had one of those little hand baskets taken from me when I had set
it down to look for something. All my small purchases were dumped out,
I looked for the jerk who took it but didn't see any guilty parties.

My two biggest gripes are the folks who leave their cart in the check
out line like that is the proper place. I always bring it to their
attention that's not where they got it, I'm not moving it, take it with
you please. I get some awfully dirty looks but repeat remove the cart.
My other pet peeve is the lazy assholes who leave their carts right
where they've unloaded them in the parking lot even though the cart
return area is just two aisles away.

GRRRRRRRRR