Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 07:58:54 GMT, "Charles Gifford"
> wrote:

>"TammyM" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:22:13 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Margaret Suran" > wrote

>>>I'm thinking, where's mine?

>> Me too! She makes me PAY for mine. Well, unless I'm visiting, and
>> then she does give me corn relish, and cherry chipotle relish, and
>> crabapple jam. Bet she makes me pay for a jar of the grape jelly she
>> made from grapes I HELPED HER GATHER!!!!! Wicked woman...
>>
>> TammyM

>Corn relish? Crabapple Jam? What the heck Tammy! I had my hopes on Dirt
>Jelly! I had to pay a fortune to get a shipment from Gedney's of some
>favorites. My friend and I will have to reorder but nothing to do with the
>Preserving Queen; we both are now addicted to Gendney's hot dog sauce. We
>feel vulnerable.
>
>As we haven't talked for a while, let me send you my love. I'll email you
>eventually!

Any time, Liam! Have you tried her Cherry Preserves? Fab. Order
some from Gedney's next time.

And Barb was right, it wasn't crabapple jam, but crabapple jelly. Not
my fave of her stuff. Prob because I'm far more into jammies than
jellies :-) I can't wait for the grape jelly though! I helped pick
the grapes!!

TammyM, we didn't do the Lucy and Ethel grape stomping thing though