Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charles Gifford Charles  Gifford is offline

Default An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe

"TammyM" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:22:13 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Margaret Suran" > wrote
>>
>>> Therefore, imagine if I would have said that you give me all the jams
>>> and
>>> jellies I want. What would your other friends have thought? "Why
>>> Margaret and not I", that's what. They would have been sad.

>>I'm thinking, where's mine?

> Me too! She makes me PAY for mine. Well, unless I'm visiting, and
> then she does give me corn relish, and cherry chipotle relish, and
> crabapple jam. Bet she makes me pay for a jar of the grape jelly she
> made from grapes I HELPED HER GATHER!!!!! Wicked woman...
>
> TammyM

Corn relish? Crabapple Jam? What the heck Tammy! I had my hopes on Dirt
Jelly! I had to pay a fortune to get a shipment from Gedney's of some
favorites. My friend and I will have to reorder but nothing to do with the
Preserving Queen; we both are now addicted to Gendney's hot dog sauce. We
feel vulnerable.

As we haven't talked for a while, let me send you my love. I'll email you
eventually!

Charliam