Posted to rec.food.cooking
TammyM[_1_] TammyM[_1_] is offline

Default An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:22:13 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
wrote:

>"Margaret Suran" > wrote
>
>> Therefore, imagine if I would have said that you give me all the jams and
>> jellies I want. What would your other friends have thought? "Why
>> Margaret and not I", that's what. They would have been sad.

>I'm thinking, where's mine?

Me too! She makes me PAY for mine. Well, unless I'm visiting, and
then she does give me corn relish, and cherry chipotle relish, and
crabapple jam. Bet she makes me pay for a jar of the grape jelly she
made from grapes I HELPED HER GATHER!!!!! Wicked woman...

TammyM