Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe

Nancy Young wrote on 15 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> "Margaret Suran" > wrote
>
> > Therefore, imagine if I would have said that you give me all the
> > jams and jellies I want. What would your other friends have
> > thought? "Why Margaret and not I", that's what. They would have
> > been sad.

> I'm thinking, where's mine?
>
> nancy

Never mind you...Poor old Maggie is jamless and it was her birthday not
long ago...She needs jam to pay off those security people who have video
footage of her untucking her dress from her pantyhose in the elevator.

--

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect

-Alan