Posted to rec.food.cooking
Margaret Suran[_1_] Margaret Suran[_1_] is offline

Default An appeal for a cherry marmalade recipe

Mr Libido Incognito wrote:
> Margaret Suran wrote on 14 Sep 2006 in rec.food.cooking

>>No, Dear Libido Incognito, I was only telling the poster where he can
>>get some useful information. Have you ever tasted something Barbara
>>made? It tastes as if someone who really cares, made it for you.
>>

> I've only experienced the sharper side of Bab's tongue...And then only
> when I mentioned the 'B' word...Beets....Are you saying Barb made you
> some jam in the past and if you continue with the complements she might
> make you more?
>
> Good Planning, she won't she thru that.

Mr L. I., you are so funny. I do not have to compliment her if I want
more of her delicious jams and jellies, I BUY them from her when I
need some more. Sure, at times I have to wait until she makes more,
but the wait is worth the while. )