Posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Why we are sure that boom was a meteor

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:15:48 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>
>>>LOLA!

>> Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it?

>Because her sexuality is about to burst out the seams!

Could that be a result of drinking champagne and dancing all night,
under electric candlelight?

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.