Old 13-09-2006, 07:37 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking

Default Why we are sure that boom was a meteor

On 12 Sep 2006 17:10:14 -0700, "Brand Knew"
wrote:

Folks, they're falling out if the trees agin...

Huh? I can see a plane falling INTO the trees, but not OUT of the
trees.

LOLA!

Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it? Don't
take me wrong, but that seems kind of conceited.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.

Old 13-09-2006, 08:08 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking

wrote:

Folks, they're falling out if the trees agin...

Huh? I can see a plane falling INTO the trees, but not OUT of the
trees.

LOLA!

Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it? Don't
take me wrong, but that seems kind of conceited.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

BW
Old 13-09-2006, 08:15 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

LOLA!

Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it?

Because her sexuality is about to burst out the seams!

--oTTo--

Old 13-09-2006, 08:59 PM posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:15:48 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

LOLA!

Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it?

Because her sexuality is about to burst out the seams!

Could that be a result of drinking champagne and dancing all night,
under electric candlelight?