Posted to alt.religion.kibology,aus.politics,nz.general,rec.food.cooking
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default Why we are sure that boom was a meteor

On 12 Sep 2006 17:10:14 -0700, "Brand Knew" >
wrote:

>Folks, they're falling out if the trees agin...

Huh? I can see a plane falling INTO the trees, but not OUT of the
trees.

>LOLA!

Why do you sign your name with an exclamation point after it? Don't
take me wrong, but that seems kind of conceited.

--
If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace, but we
would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly dead.