Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Todd Talsma[_1_] Todd Talsma[_1_] is offline

Default Wonder Wine kit - Anyone try these?

I've actually made several (just bottled a 3 gallon batch of the
Loganberry and a 3 gallon batch of Peach). I usually do them fairly
sweet and most people have really enjoyed them. If you're looking for
something on the sweet side, they're pretty easy. Just mix them up and
let them bubble away. Just make sure they've finished. I made a 1
gallon Peach a little over a year ago and ended up with Peach Champagne!

Todd

Dave Allison > wrote in news:9cFMg.1114
: