Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Speaking of pepper. Was Source of Tones spices?

Andy wrote:
> Nancy Young, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 25
> Aug 2006, typed out:
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote
>>
>>> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.

>> There's this spice place, you can order it online ... Penzey's, I
>> think they're called?
>>
>> nancy

> nancy,
>
> HEH, Heh, heh.
>
> What, like I was born on the day preceding this day? (Grin!)
>
> All the best,
>
> Andy

Well, m'dear, you can order white peppercorns, tellicherry peppercorns,
black peppercorns, all the peppercorns you want! I'm fortunate in that they
opened a Penzey's in Germantown, TN a few years back. It's heaven to walk
through the store, sniff the various jars of herbs and spices they have
around the place. It's heaven. Damn, I need to apply for a job there, I
really do. Thought about it a couple of years back but then I got busy
doing nothing (er, travelling)... tee hee!

Jill