Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Speaking of pepper. Was Source of Tones spices?

I'm a pepper too. I always use white pepper. It's stronger than black
pepper and less noticable colorwise, like in mashed potatoes.

Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.

So it's just me and Mrs. McCormick.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote

> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.

There's this spice place, you can order it online ... Penzey's, I think
they're called?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 25 Aug
2006, typed out:

> "Andy" <q> wrote
>
>> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.

> There's this spice place, you can order it online ... Penzey's, I think
> they're called?
>
> nancy

nancy,

HEH, Heh, heh.

What, like I was born on the day preceding this day? (Grin!)

All the best,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> Nancy Young, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 25
> Aug 2006, typed out:
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote
>>
>>> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.

>> There's this spice place, you can order it online ... Penzey's, I
>> think they're called?
>>
>> nancy

> nancy,
>
> HEH, Heh, heh.
>
> What, like I was born on the day preceding this day? (Grin!)
>
> All the best,
>
> Andy

Well, m'dear, you can order white peppercorns, tellicherry peppercorns,
black peppercorns, all the peppercorns you want! I'm fortunate in that they
opened a Penzey's in Germantown, TN a few years back. It's heaven to walk
through the store, sniff the various jars of herbs and spices they have
around the place. It's heaven. Damn, I need to apply for a job there, I
really do. Thought about it a couple of years back but then I got busy
doing nothing (er, travelling)... tee hee!

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> I'm a pepper too. I always use white pepper. It's stronger than black
> pepper and less noticable colorwise, like in mashed potatoes.
>
> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.
>
> So it's just me and Mrs. McCormick.

I don't want my pepper to hide, so I mix the colors (red too) and use a
coarse grind.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> I'm a pepper too. I always use white pepper. It's stronger than black
> pepper and less noticable colorwise, like in mashed potatoes.
>
> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.
>
> So it's just me and Mrs. McCormick.
>
> Andy

www.penzys.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> www.penzys.com

Achtung! baden URLen!

http://www.penzeys.com/

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" > wrote in message

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> I'm a pepper too. I always use white pepper. It's stronger than black
>> pepper and less noticable colorwise, like in mashed potatoes.
>>
>> Haven't ground white peppercorns since I can't find them.
>>
>> So it's just me and Mrs. McCormick.
>>
>> Andy

> www.penzys.com

Sorry-thry this one:

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/shophome.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck, after taking an infinite amount of time, finally, on 26 Aug 2006,
typed out:

> www.penzys.com

Kswck,

Yeah... I've been getting that alot, lately. :\

Andy