Fudge

Default recipe for Black Forest chocolate cake

Best BFC to cross my lips wuz at a wedding reception. I asked the caterer
for the recipe and she said it was available as a mix and came in a large
pail. It was perfectly moist with luscious whipped stuff and lots of
cherries and a whiff of booze. Very high quality for a cake mix.

F.J.

"Frodo" > wrote in message
> I would like a recipe for Black Forest chocolate cake. Does it need
> whipping cream added to the cake?
> How do you make the chocolate cake? Does it take marachino cherries as
> well? Do you have to put it in the refrigerator to chill it before

serving?