Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Pete Romfh[_1_] Pete Romfh[_1_] is offline

Default REC: Sugar Free Berry Icebox Pie

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Pete Romfh wrote:
>
>> I'm in Houston also. Fiesta Mart is a wonderful place
>> for the "culinarily adventurous". =
>>

> We are on South Main just off exit 2 of the 610 Loop.
> Where is the nearest Fiesta Mart? We tried to find one
> and got lost. Houston is very difficult to negotiate. All
> the streets seem to go in circles <g>
>
> Did find the HEB today. Small store by Meyer Land or Lake
> or something Meyer. Had a wonderful selection and much
> better prices than Randalls and Krogers.

Take a look at http://www.fiestamart.com/
There's a store locator there.

Houston can be a bit intimidating to navigate in. It took us a couple of
years to start to feel comfortable beyond the area around the house and the
routes to work.
--
Pete Romfh, Telecom Geek & Amateur Gourmet.
http://www.bigoven.com/~promfh