Old 08-08-2006, 08:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_5_] is offline

Default a bacon butty a bacon sarnie or The Ultimate Bacon Sandwich

In article ,
Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:41:31 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
wrote:

Avocado........ ;-d

The classic "BAT" burger.

Bacon, avocado and tomato on a medium rare grilled beef burger on a
toasted bun, with real leaf lettuce.

Cheese and/or pickles per your preference but not necessary.....

You're killing me, you know that, don't you?

Carol, considering a bowl of Rice Krispies

;-)
--
Peace!
Om