Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Rated The Best Ring tones Providers

On 6 Aug 2006 02:21:32 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> rummaged among random neurons and
opined:

>Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 11:46:27a, Terry Pulliam Burd meant to say...

>> We had some idjit woman in church, right in the middle of the sermon,
>> have her cell go off not once, but twice. I think our pastor was
>> really struggling to keep his facial expression neutral.

>I'd have been tempted to tell her she was going to hell for that.

I figure I'll let her be surprised when she gets there.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)