Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Rated The Best Ring tones Providers

Rated The Best Ring tones Providers
http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
Download Free Ring tones For Your Mobile
in mmf and midi Format
http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones

Check It Out!!!

And Enjoy
Also Enjoy Funny Sms Jokes On
http://www.sweetinbox.com
http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
http://www.allmasti.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

WHAT does this have to do with food?????????????????

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Rated The Best Ring tones Providers
> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
> Download Free Ring tones For Your Mobile
> in mmf and midi Format
> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>
> Check It Out!!!
>
> And Enjoy
> Also Enjoy Funny Sms Jokes On
> http://www.sweetinbox.com
> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
> http://www.allmasti.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would be more
easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous. That's like paying
your car manufacturer for a different motor sound because your cars original
one is boring.

"Carla Gilliss" > wrote in message
> WHAT does this have to do with food?????????????????
>

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Rated The Best Ring tones Providers
>> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>> Download Free Ring tones For Your Mobile
>> in mmf and midi Format
>> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>>
>> Check It Out!!!
>>
>> And Enjoy
>> Also Enjoy Funny Sms Jokes On
>> http://www.sweetinbox.com
>> http://www.allmasti.com/ring-tones
>> http://www.allmasti.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
:

> Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
> be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
> That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
> because your cars original one is boring.

I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a dollar.
It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to wonder if
that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my ringtone and anybody
in earshot seems to enjoy it too.

Now watch, tomorrow there'll be a herd of elephants in Philadelphia!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Carla Gilliss wrote:

> WHAT does this have to do with food?????????????????

Why did you quote the entire message? Just to make sure that anyone
whose news service filtered out the original one got a second chance to
see all the spam?

Brian

won't shut up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
> > be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
> > That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
> > because your cars original one is boring.

> I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a dollar.
> It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to wonder if
> that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my ringtone and anybody
> in earshot seems to enjoy it too.
>
> Now watch, tomorrow there'll be a herd of elephants in Philadelphia!!!
>
> Andy

I have Chopin's Funeral March on mine. It usually stops conversations when
it rings in public.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
:

> I have Chopin's Funeral March on mine. It usually stops conversations
> when it rings in public.
> -ginny

ginny,

A tad morose but a great idea.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
> :
>

>>I have Chopin's Funeral March on mine. It usually stops conversations
>>when it rings in public.
>>-ginny

> ginny,
>
> A tad morose but a great idea.
>
> Andy

Just to jump in here. I have AC/DC Back in Black on my Razor v3. I
always know it is me in the meeting...so does everyone else.

-G

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
>> be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
>> That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
>> because your cars original one is boring.

> I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a
> dollar. It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to
> wonder if that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my
> ringtone and anybody in earshot seems to enjoy it too.

My phone (Cingular) came with a bunch of ring-tones so I don't need to
download any. I have it programmed for different rings for different
people, and then a "default" ring-tone for people not on my list or people I
don't know LOL The default is a horse whinneying, which definitely attracts
attention in a crowd. The default ring-tone for when John calls is a cat
meowing The animal ring-tones make you think there is such an animal
right there.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Andy wrote:
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
>>> be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
>>> That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
>>> because your cars original one is boring.

>> I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a
>> dollar. It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to
>> wonder if that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my
>> ringtone and anybody in earshot seems to enjoy it too.
>>

> My phone (Cingular) came with a bunch of ring-tones so I don't need to
> download any. I have it programmed for different rings for different
> people, and then a "default" ring-tone for people not on my list or people
> don't know LOL The default is a horse whinneying, which definitely
> attracts
> attention in a crowd. The default ring-tone for when John calls is a cat
> meowing The animal ring-tones make you think there is such an animal
> right there.
>
> Jill

For people you don't want, you should go here and register:
www.donotcall.gov

Recently, telemarketers were allowed to access cell phone numbers, on your
dime, of course.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, On Fri 04 Aug 2006 09:28:08a, Virginia Tadrzynski was muttering
about...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>> > Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
>> > be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
>> > That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
>> > because your cars original one is boring.

>> I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a
>> dollar. It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to
>> wonder if that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my ringtone
>> and anybody in earshot seems to enjoy it too.
>>
>> Now watch, tomorrow there'll be a herd of elephants in Philadelphia!!!
>>

>> Andy

> I have Chopin's Funeral March on mine. It usually stops conversations
> when it rings in public.
> -ginny

I hve Chopin's Revolutionary Etude on mine. It's hard to mistake.

--

Wayne Boatwright

I often wonder ...
What do people mean when they say the computer went down on me?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson > wrote in
:

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Now watch, tomorrow there'll be a herd of elephants in
>> Philadelphia!!!

> Seems reasonable. According to Wikipedia,
> the population of African elephants has
> tripled in the last six months.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/gcxnq

Mark,

Promiscuous buggers!!!

I watched Colbert's show for the first week or so. His humor verged on
forced, like Dennis Miller.

Thanks,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Fri 04 Aug 2006 12:07:14p, Mr. G. D. Geen meant to say...

> Andy wrote:
>> "Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>>I have Chopin's Funeral March on mine. It usually stops conversations
>>>when it rings in public. -ginny

>> ginny,
>>
>> A tad morose but a great idea.
>>
>> Andy

> Just to jump in here. I have AC/DC Back in Black on my Razor v3. I
> always know it is me in the meeting...so does everyone else.

It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
"vibrate only" when in meetings.

--
Wayne Boatwright

ERROR 103: Dead mouse in hard drive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
tell people to do that.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 07:53:15a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>
>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
>> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

> Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
> tell people to do that.

It's usually been an "accident" in the past, but posting it in conference
rooms reminds folks to do so.

--
Wayne Boatwright

ERROR 103: Dead mouse in hard drive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

> Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 07:53:15a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
>>> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

>> Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
>> tell people to do that.

> It's usually been an "accident" in the past, but posting it in conference
> rooms reminds folks to do so.

Yeah, same 'accidents' used to happen with beepers.
Always happened to the same people. Those same ones,
I guess, that don't 'remember' to turn them off in theaters
even though they are reminded to.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 9>, Wayne
Boatwright <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> says...
> Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 07:53:15a, Nancy Young meant to say...
>

> > "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
> >
> >> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
> >> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

> > Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
> > tell people to do that.

> It's usually been an "accident" in the past, but posting it in conference
> rooms reminds folks to do so.

Tell that to my boss. We can be in the middle of a meeting with all the
staff present and his cell phone will vibrate. Depending on who it is,
he takes the call.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote in
6.121:

@news.monmouth.com:

>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them

on
>>> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

>> Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
>> tell people to do that.
>>
>> nancy

> Bwwwwaaahhhaaaa... many people with cell phones have not the slightest
> knowledge of common courtesy. Especially the ones yapping on the phone
> behind the wheel of a car.
>
> Michael

Then there are those wearing the "hidden" wireless headsets in pubic
talking to themselves. I always cross the street to avoid them.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Nancy Young" >
> :
>

>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have
>>> them on "vibrate only" when in meetings.

>> Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
>> tell people to do that.
>>
>> nancy

> Bwwwwaaahhhaaaa... many people with cell phones have not the slightest
> knowledge of common courtesy. Especially the ones yapping on the phone
> behind the wheel of a car.

Well Michael, that is illegal here in Scotland so perhaps you need to move
here) Actually I think it is illegal in UK)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Ophelia" >
> k:
>

>> Well Michael, that is illegal here in Scotland so perhaps you need to
>> move here) Actually I think it is illegal in UK)

> Thanks for the invite Ophelia However, if I were to make such a
> major move I would move to my ancestor's homeland of Ireland. Do the
> Scots and the Irish still hate each other

LOL not at all)))

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:53:15 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>
>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
>> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

>Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should
>tell people to do that.

We had some idjit woman in church, right in the middle of the sermon,
have her cell go off not once, but twice. I think our pastor was
really struggling to keep his facial expression neutral.

OB Food: TPTB started cutting the doughnuts into quarters during the
after church coffee klache. Dang.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:33:16 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>Bwwwwaaahhhaaaa... many people with cell phones have not the slightest
>knowledge of common courtesy. Especially the ones yapping on the phone
>behind the wheel of a car.

Which is eggsackly what the dumb*ss woman was doing when she backed
into the side of my car as she tried to exit a parking space. It's
costing her insurance company $6,000 and me a month of having to drive
a crappy rental car and the damage certainly didn't *look* that
severe.

I might get my Audi back next week, please, please, please.

OB Food: Nobody, but nobody eats in my car.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 08:06:54a, Nancy Young meant to say...

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 07:53:15a, Nancy Young meant to say...

>>> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote

>>> Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should tell people to
>>> do that.

>> It's usually been an "accident" in the past, but posting it in
>> conference rooms reminds folks to do so.

> Yeah, same 'accidents' used to happen with beepers.
> Always happened to the same people. Those same ones,
> I guess, that don't 'remember' to turn them off in theaters
> even though they are reminded to.

And those same people should be slapped upside the head. It would give me
great pleasure.

--
Wayne Boatwright

ERROR 103: Dead mouse in hard drive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 11:46:27a, Terry Pulliam Burd meant to say...

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:53:15 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:
>

>>"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote
>>
>>> It's mandatory for those with cell phones in my company to have them on
>>> "vibrate only" when in meetings.

>>Too bad they had to make a rule, common courtesy should tell people to do
>>that.

> We had some idjit woman in church, right in the middle of the sermon,
> have her cell go off not once, but twice. I think our pastor was
> really struggling to keep his facial expression neutral.

I'd have been tempted to tell her she was going to hell for that.

--
Wayne Boatwright

ERROR 103: Dead mouse in hard drive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6 Aug 2006 02:21:32 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> rummaged among random neurons and
opined:

>Oh pshaw, on Sat 05 Aug 2006 11:46:27a, Terry Pulliam Burd meant to say...

>> We had some idjit woman in church, right in the middle of the sermon,
>> have her cell go off not once, but twice. I think our pastor was
>> really struggling to keep his facial expression neutral.

>I'd have been tempted to tell her she was going to hell for that.

I figure I'll let her be surprised when she gets there.