Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Rated The Best Ring tones Providers

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 15:33:16 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>Bwwwwaaahhhaaaa... many people with cell phones have not the slightest
>knowledge of common courtesy. Especially the ones yapping on the phone
>behind the wheel of a car.

Which is eggsackly what the dumb*ss woman was doing when she backed
into the side of my car as she tried to exit a parking space. It's
costing her insurance company $6,000 and me a month of having to drive
a crappy rental car and the damage certainly didn't *look* that
severe.

I might get my Audi back next week, please, please, please.

OB Food: Nobody, but nobody eats in my car.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Most vigitaryans I iver see looked enough like their food to be
classed as cannybals."

Finley Peter Dunne (1900)