Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Rated The Best Ring tones Providers

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in
:

> Absolutely nothing. The OP is trying to attract emo losers who would
> be more easily found at www.myspace.com. Ringtones...ridiculous.
> That's like paying your car manufacturer for a different motor sound
> because your cars original one is boring.

I downloaded a ring-tone from Nextel to my cell phone. It cost a dollar.
It's the sound of a real elephant trumpeting. I don't have to wonder if
that's my phone in a crowd. There's no mistaking my ringtone and anybody
in earshot seems to enjoy it too.

Now watch, tomorrow there'll be a herd of elephants in Philadelphia!!!

Andy