Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ in Texas[_1_] BJ in Texas[_1_] is offline

Default Why You Should Get A Personal Chef

Chef Natasha Treu Fletcher > wrote:
|| I don't see offering my services to people who love food as
|| spam!
|| These are meals I prepare fresh in the home for people who do
|| not have
|| the time to cook anymore. I take time and prepare gourmet
|| meals.
|| I wasn't familiar, obviously, with the terms of "spamming" or
|| wouldn't have placed my info on here. I've never used Groups
|| before
|| I just thought many people here who love gourmet food might
be
|| interested in a chef. My mistake. No harm no foul.
|| Apologies,
|| Chef de Cuisine
|| Natasha Treu Fletcher

Obviously then you should educate yourself prior to posting on
USENET.
Find out what is exceptable and unexceptable behaviour prior to
posting.
it is similar to not knowing how to use a freeway, going the
wrong direction
on the wrong side of the road and then claiming not to know the
rules.

BJ

"...in addition to being foreign territory the past is, as
history, a hall of mirrors that reflect the needs of souls
observing from the present" -- Glen Cook

Middle East -
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/idea...p-369513c.html

Islamic Fundamentalism -
http://www.obsessionthemovie.com