Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Sherry Sherry is offline

Default Why You Should Get A Personal Chef

"Julie Bove" > wrote in

<snip>

> 30 minutes? What in the flip can you prepare in 30 minutes? I
> can't. Unless perhaps it's a salad. I don't need a chef. I
> actually like to cook and I have the time to do it.

I'd *love* to have a personal chef! I'm tired of cooking and never
know what to fix and when I do cook it never tastes very good to me.
Other people's cooking always tastes better!

And it seems like I spend so much time cooking and we're done eating in
a fraction of the time that it took to cook!

And if I had a personal chef who was knowledgeable about healthy
cooking for diabetics, I probably could lose weight! Didn't Oprah have
a personal chef cooking for her?

As it is, hubby fixes breakfast, I graze for lunch and we usually go
out to eat for dinner. A personal chef might be just as reasonably
priced as eating out every night!

Sherry